Wuxi AJMS Filter Machinery Co.,Ltd
Home > Product > Carbon Filter Cartridge Machine

Contact Us

Add: No.15, Xinfeng Road, Fangqian Industrial Park, Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China.

Zip: 214000

Tel: +86-510-88522036

Fax: +86-510-88522107

E-mail: ajms@wxajms.com

CTO Active Carbon Water Filter Cartridge Machine

AJMS factory manufacture carbon filter cartridge production line base on Europe CE standards. Machine is simple to start and automatic working. Can do low quality coal carbon granules filters, and also can do high quality coconut carbon...

Product Details

Carbon filter cartridge production line introduction

AJMS factory manufacture carbon filter cartridge production line base on Europe CE standards. Machine is simple to start and automatic working. Can do low quality coal carbon granules filters, and also can do high quality coconut carbon granules filters. Depend on material choosing.


Machine features

1.Production capacity:

1pc/min(base on 10*2.5inch)

(Can not use water cooling the carbon cartridge directly, this will wet the cartridge, easily mildew and pollution)


2.Main features of CTO carbon filter cartridge machine:

Adding alert system to monitor the whole production line

Each part produced by famous company. ABB,OMRON,SCHNEIDER...


3.The parameter of the production line:

Voltage: 3P/380V/50Hz  ;  1P/220V/50Hz

Rated power: 16.45KW

Actual power:8kw

Raw material:

Active Carbon(Granule) and PE Glue(Powder)

Active Carbon percentage is 88%-90%.the other is 10%-12%.



Inner diameter: 10mm-80mm(default 39 or 40mm)

Outer diameter: 20mm-120mm(default 62mm)

Length: 5’’,10’’,20’’,30’’,40’’.............100’’

Machine weight: 1Ton

Mark: One extruder just make one kind of inner diameter and outer diameter. If you want to do other diameter(≤65mm), need to replace barrel and screw, if diameter beyond 65mm,advice big extruder is better.



Production line details


Our service

→We provide free technical service about filter cartridge making machine and application issues.

→Free on-site touring and introduction of our factory. 

→We provide process design and validation for free.

→We can guarantee on-time delivery of samples and goods.

→Close follow-up of all orders by special person and keep customers informed timely.

→All after-sale request will be responded in 24 hours.


Certificates

We AJMS get ISO9001 certificates and our products with Europe CE certificates, apply patent for our products.


FAQ

1. What is machine install power?

A: 18Kw is enough.

2. What is machine space need?

A: 7*8meters is okay, we will show you plant layout drawing for you.

3. Are you a manufacturer, trading company or a third party?

A: We are a manufacturer, and we have builded up our company since 2012.

4. Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory address is : No.15,Xinfeng Road, Fangqian Industrial Park,Wuxi,214000, Jiangsu Province, China.

5. May i know which payment will be accepted by your company?

A: So far 100%T/T before shipment, and 30% deposit paid by T/T, balance paid by L/C are available. 

6. About the after-sale service, how can you solve the problems occurred of your overseas customer in time?

A: The warranty of our machine is normally 12 months, during this period, we will arrange the international express immediately, to make sure the replace parts to be delivered as soon as possible. Also we will provide oversea service, installation and training in your side for 7-10 days, not need any commission, only provide the around air-tickets and hotel.


Please feel free to send us your detailed requirements, you would be satisfied with our service.


Contact Below

WUXI AJMS FILTER MACHINERY CO.,LTD

Contact person: Rose Ni

Tel: +86 0510 88522036

Email: ajms@wxajms.com 

Skype: hongmei.ni

If our CTO activated carbon filter cartridge machine meet your wishes, we look forward to working with you.


Related Products

Feedback